2017-10-06

German mecha to SoTR

Eventhough I have a very busy schedule I have managed
to convert a Mutant Chronicles-mecha to active "service"
in the game Secrets of the third reich.
I will use this piece as a command vehicle and the arsenal
is "light" when it comes to Mechas but it will deadly
using its firepower against PBI (poor bloody infantry). :)
The bits comes from GW and are a flamer(Imperial guard)
and a Orc-gun both for the game 40k.
Other bits are taken from tanks to 40k (smoke, fueltank).
Finally I will also make a hood to protect the driver.
I am not sure if I will add a antenna and some more
protection (schuerzen on the legs of the figure)!?
The camo-paint will be SS (late war), autumn-colours.
Have a nice weekend to all out there. :)





4 kommentarer:

  1. Conversions are one-of-a-kind model. And yours is an A++!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Jay. This is a overating but I bow very humble and send you another thankyou. :)

      Radera
  2. Great use of so many different pieces to produce a very effective one-off - I'm pretty sue it'll look stunning on the battlefield.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Indeed Joe and I tested it last weekend and it has already proven that it is useful on the gaming table and with some lick of paint it will also look good. :) Thankyou very much.

      Radera