2017-05-11

Second hand finds at the local club

Last weekend it was flee-market at the local gaming club
and I was there together with my friend Olle.
It was not as much participators as last time but
eventhough this fact there were a lot of eager gamers.
My budget was quite fair and I got a lot for my
spent money. I paid 40 Euros for all the items at the
pictures. I bought a bucket of tin to make new cannons
and at first I planned to melt it all but found som gems
in the leftovers and decided to save them for my projects.
Especially a evil Chaos-priest was nice and some markers
to show fallen fighters. Other finds were two german
soldiers, a barrel to my pirate-skirmish and two
riders (one for WH 40k and one for Fallout skirmish).
I also bought some 15mm "Jerrys" together with tanks to be 
able to make my own Berlin 1945-setting for the game
Flames of war.I will paint the tanks in ss-pattern and
the figures in a mixture of ss, volksgrenadiers and
fallschirmjägers(late war).
To my ever growing russian army-collection of 15mm I
found 5 trucks with AA-guns. I will probably exchange the
Opel blitz with a GAZ to make the force more "russian".
Last out are my 5 Kroots from GW to convert to mutants
in Fallout skirmish and the missing arms (bits with 
weapons) to make my Super-mutants complete.
The supermutants will be a nice project and I will also
fit these two figures with containers filled with 
food that hang from their backs in chains.
The skin of these supermutants will be "unhealthy" and
scarred and also fitted with diseases.A new report
showing the finished result on these mutants are soon
to be published













10 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Luca.It was also great fun to explore. :)

      Radera
  2. Svar
    1. Dziękuję bardzo.Wiele użytecznych postacie i pojazdy. :)

      Radera
  3. Svar
    1. Indeed it was Michael and also very useful.Thankyou very much.

      Radera
  4. Svar
    1. Indeed Jay and also a lot to convert. :) Thankyou very much.

      Radera
  5. I spy a lot of useful bits and pieces there...great buy.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Useful bits you can never have to much of.I am looking forward giving them a lick of paint.Thankyou very much Joe. :)

      Radera