2017-04-14

Helis to convert

Reading one of my friends(Joe) report about converting
helicopters I got a lot of inspiration.
Visiting my local second hand shop and also the
candy store recently really paid off.
I found two helicopters in bad condition but this is
no big obstacle when you are planing to convert.
The "red" helis were in different scales and I intend to
build them as troop-transport and heavy duty.
They cost me only 2 Euro each and this is a bargain
in my opinion.
My second find was two gunships that were stuffed
with candy.I visited the candy-shop to buy some
chocolate for my oldest daughter but I couldn´t
find the right brand and then I stumbled on the
two gunships and for only 1 Euro each I couldn´t
resist a buy. All models will be converted and
fitted with more guns and details and will be
painted in dark shades of grey, dark-green and
light blue. This will be a fun project and the finished
models will be used for SoTR, Fallout skirmish and
other future-wars.












6 kommentarer:

  1. I think you are going o have fun with these. Looking forward to seeing the results.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Michael.It will be a pleasure to report more about this.

      Radera
  2. I'll be watching your magic.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Jay, I will keep you updated.

      Radera
  3. Great finds, especially the gunships, they should all fit in well with your weird war stuff, with little work.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe.I intend to put in a lot of work on these models to get that personal and worn down look.First I will fit the gunships with MG-cupolas under the cockpit and it will also be updated with interiors and pilots.

      Radera