2016-02-23

Castlegates finished

This weekend I finished painting my two
catslegates and I am quite happy with the
result. I think the pavement and also the
base give a lot of feeling and it also fixates
the big door at the gate.
I wrote earlier about my gift from my friend
Peter and now I also can compare the original
door to mine and eventhough the GW-original in
plastic has a open-shut mechanism 
I think it doesn´t
look like a real castle-gatedoor.

What do you think? Which of the two doors looks
like it could hold a assault from a horde of orcs or
"evil" medieval danes!? :)










10 kommentarer:

  1. Your doors look very substantial, but I'm guessing you're going to use both in some way.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yes Joe. I will use the GW-gate-doors for barns and big buildings.Thankyou.

      Radera
  2. Wonderful work! Makes me want to dig out mine and redo them.

    SvaraRadera