2014-07-07

Cola for figures

Last weekend I visited Wexio spelkonvent (The game convention for
the city of Wexio). I will soon publish a fullreport about this nice
occasion. Today I will write about a swap that I am pleased with.
My friend Björn at the gaming club of Väs got tired of his Game
and workshop figures: Men at arms and I got a sealed box
for 2 litres of cola. A nice swap indeed. I will build these figures
simultaneously with my Norman infantry and my Foot sergeants.
I will mix the bits and think that I will probably end up with
a personal mixture of medieval figures. Sweet! :)

Förra helgen besökte jag Wexio spelkonvent och det kommer
jag inom kort att publicera en fyllig rapport om.
Idag har jag valt att skriva om ett bra byte som jag gjorde
med min vän Björn från Väs. Björn tröttnade på sina
Men at arms från Games workshop och gick med på att byta
dessa mot två liter cola. Bra byte enligt min mening.
Jag planerar att bygga dessa figurer samtidigt med mina
Norman fighters och Foot sergeants. Anledningen är att jag
vill skapa mer personligt utformade figurer och det tror jag
att jag kommer att lyckas med.








5 kommentarer:

  1. Sounds like a good swap, have you thought there might be a catch ?

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Hmm, I don´t know Joe. Maybe Björn wants a third litre of Cola!? :)

      Radera
  2. Svar
    1. Indeed Paul! Thankyou for your comment.

      Radera
  3. I look forward to hearing more about mixing Conquest, FireForge and others, I have been looking at those very companies for alternate LOTR figures.

    SvaraRadera