2013-11-27

Wargames factory-WWII Red army

Last week a got a nice package when I ordered some
figures together with my friend Jonas.
I ordered WW2 red army in the scale of 28 mm from
Wargames factory.
First I must say that the illustration on the box and also
the graphical work overall has improved from the
earlier releases from this company(german infantry and
american infantry etc).
I really like the sprues and it gives me a lot of
inspiration of what I can build with these further on.
The details are very good and also the range of the
figures and weapons are very nice.
The total number in this box to build are 31.
The only thing that I miss is a old water cooled
Maxim-machine gun but this I can order elsewhere.
The rating is high and I am looking forward building these
figures. I give the maker 3,5 stars out of 5. :)
I will soon publish the finished russian figures on this
blog.


Förra veckan fick jag ett trevligtt paket med posten efter
att ha beställt figurer tillsammans med min kompis Jonas.
Jag hade beställt WW2 red army i skala 28 mm tillverkad
av Wargames factory.
Det första som slår mig är att bild och det grafiska på
förpackningen blivit mycket bättre än deras tidigare
produkter (german infantry och american infantry mfl).
Att titta på plastramarna som håller alla delar ger mig
mycket inspiration och mängden av både vapen och
figurer är tillfredställande. Även detaljerna är helt o.k.
Dessa delar räcker till att bygga 31 figurer totalt.
Det enda jag saknar i denna produkt är en gammal
vattenkyld Maxim-kulspruta på lavett och hjul men
det kan jag troligen handla på annat håll.
Betyget på denna produkt blir gott och jag delar ut
3,5 stjärnor av 5 möjliga. :)
Inom kort kommer jag att publicera bilder på de
färdiga ryska figurerna på denna blogg.

The front of the box













 
Sprue 1
 
Sprue 2



















The closeup on the male-heads

My rating of the product!

1 kommentar:

  1. I like that for each new release Wargames Factory seems to improve their miniatures.


    But start up with the other miniatures from that split box arangement... Bring on the knickets...

    SvaraRadera