2013-11-29

Deus vult-Foot sergeants

Now the time has come for me to open the box to
one of my recent deliverys from Fire forge games.
The product is called Foot seargents.
I must also add that me and my friend Jonas splitted
the box with teutonic warriors and one of the
sprues on the pictures is from this box.
The box contain 48 multipart 28 mm figures.
I am really satisfied with the figures and they are
all beutifully detailed and the sprues are crisp.
For the graphics on the cover I think they are
quite nice and inspirational.
For myself I will use these figures when I
will start playing my Scandinavian medieval
project. I will probably mix heads and limbs with
these figures from GW and conquest games.
The rating is very high and I don´t miss anything
in this product. I give 4 out 5.

Nu har turen kommit till min recension av
Fire forge games och deras produkt Foot
seargents. Jag fick denna låda vid min senaste
beställning och den innehåller 48 st multipart
figurer i skala 28 mm.
Måste även tillägga att jag och min kompis
Jonas delade på boxen med Teutonic warriors
och den ena kartan med figurer kommer därifrån.
Figurerna är mycket välgjorda och detaljerna
håller hög klass. Inget gjutskägg eller luft-
bubblor syns och det är ju också bra.
Lådans utseende och grafik är toppen och
ger inspiration när det ska målas.
Jag kommer att huvudsakligen att använda dessa
figurer när jag ska påbörja mitt medeltida
skandinaviska projekt. Jag kommer troligen att
blanda delar och huvuden från GW och Conquest
games med dessa figurer.
Betyget blir mycket högt och jag saknar inget i
denna produkt. Jag ger 4 av 5 möjliga.
















2 kommentarer:

  1. I agree, top notch product.

    Just to be clear for everyone. This is part of an split box arangement between Peter and me and the missing parts from one of the sprues are from the Teutonic infantry box and are waiting to be assemled in my bitbnox.

    SvaraRadera
  2. My fault. I have now added the information about how we splitted the boxes.
    Thankyou for your comment. :)

    SvaraRadera